Emergency and resuscitation courses
Our courses that are targeted for healthcare professionals are intended for healthcare units where it is necessary to review or deepen knowledge about various emergencies or resuscitation. The courses are also suitable for medical and healthcare students as well as educational institutions. The level of the course can be fully adapted according to the students’ level of skills.
Emergencies in Basic Healthcare course
- Training entity concerning emergencies and resuscitation which is particularly suited for basic healthcare units, healthcare centres, occupational health clinics, dental surgeries and private clinics. Depending on the number of participants, the duration is 3-4 hours.
Resuscitation training for healthcare professionals
- A course for experienced emergency care physicians and anaesthetists concerning resuscitation and topical research, as well as simulation exercises in small groups. The course is intended for healthcare professionals and students. Depending on the number of participants, the duration is 4-8 hours.
Please contact us: koulutus(at)ema.fi or via the contact form.
- Air Ambulance and patient transfers
- Emergency services for travellers
- Ground Ambulance Services
- Professional Training
- Other healthcare services