Training entities produced by us
Some training entities we have implemented:
- 2015 We have implemented two of ERC’s ALS courses. Participants included physicians and nurses working in the scope of acute and emergency care.
- Spring 2014: Courses implemented in hospital wards concerning emergency first aid and resuscitation. Content; lectures and practical exercises. Participants 10-15/group. The majority of the participants were psychiatric nurses and physicians.
- January 2014: Course for small groups concerning resuscitation in a total of four different small groups. Several hundreds of participants, mainly physicians.
- Autumn 2013 Helsinki: We implemented a course on resuscitation and emergency first aid (PPE+D) as well as a course concerning healthcare equipment, management of the airway and ambulance care level. The participants consisted of 130 newly qualified physicians. 12 EMA instructors participated in the arrangements.
- Autumn 2013 Tarto: A four-hour course with the topics of emergency first aid and emergencies. There were 20 participants, mainly physicians and dentists.
- Course that has been implemented several times: Emergencies onboard ferries. Practical course for the captains and medical helmsmen of a ferry company. Topics included e.g. suturing of wounds, subcutaneous or intramuscular administration of medicine as well as the insertion of an arterial cannula.
- 24/7 On-Call Centre
- Emergency service for travellers and patient transfers
- EMA Emergency and Medical Assistance
- Other healthcare services