Basic level paramedic (permanent)
EMA Finland Oy’s emergency care is strengthening the capacity of our metropolitan area staff with new permanent employees. We are seeking 12 basic level paramedics for permanent employment relationships. You are required to have a healthcare degree suitable for emergency care and a valid driving license (B).
We provide a cheerful, flexible and pleasant work community with good employment benefits. EMA Emergency and Medical Assistance trains all of its permanent staff with ALS and ILS courses in accordance with ERC’s programme.
The individuals to be recruited now will work at different locations in the metropolitan area in paramedic duties.
EMA Finland Oy - pioneer of health care
EMA’s history dates back more than 25 years. Operations started in 1989 with the traveller’s medical service and emergency assistance, which then expanded to the production of emergency care services, and emergency care consultations and courses. Nowadays, doctors, nurses and other medical professionals in various specialist fields work for our company.
Reliable Finnish service
EMA is a Finnish employee-owned company. The company has provided safety for Finnish travellers for more than two decades. In addition to this, EMA has actively participated in developing e.g. an emergency assistance system and air ambulance operations in Finland.
- A reliable partner for healthcare operating units.
- An expert in monitoring care that takes place overseas.
- An experienced professional in international patient transfers.
- An expert in emergency care and consultation services.
- Expert in medical on-call services and assistance.
- An expert course instructor for healthcare professionals.
- Finnish market leader in scheduled transports and patient transfer duties
With the increase in operations, we are seeking cooperative people who are able to work independently for permanent employment relationships.
Link to application form below