EMA – a pioneer in healthcare
EMA’s history goes back almost 25 years. Initially in 1989, our operations consisted of a medical service for travellers and a 24-hour medical assistance service; since then, our services have expanded to cover emergency medical services and consultation and training. In 2011, EMA merged with businesses that provide specialist medical care and basic healthcare outsourcing and personnel services, thus, expanding our service provision and skills and competence. Today our company employs approximately 150 members of staff: doctors and nurses with different specialities and other experts in the sector.
Reliable, Finnish service
EMA is a Finnish, employee-owned company. The company has provided security for Finnish travellers for more than two decades. In addition, EMA has been active in establishing the emergency medicine system and medical helicopter operations in Finland.
- a reliable partner for healthcare units.
- an expert in medical care carried out abroad.
- experienced in carrying out international patient transfers.
- an expert in emergency medical care and consultation services.
- a specialist in 24h medical assistance services.
- a knowledgeable training specialist for healthcare staff.